advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Sneezed, pop, nightmare begins

Thanks for the add. Need help.
44 year old highly active in fitness for 20 years.
Lumbar chronic irritation 5 years
C5-6 herniation 2006...nerve block
C4 herniation 2009 nerve block
2016...aug 15th. Sneezed..intense pain that started mid back around ribs to neck and in between shoulders. Cervical radio right arm and loss sensation some arwas left arm. Shocks through base skull and massive headaches. 
Acute weakness and extreme heaviness after activity or eating. Episodes lasting upwards of 1 hour. Odd deep sensation of warmth and heat across whole back then resulting in extreme weakness, heaviness, and extreme fatigue. After 1 hour...better. 
Fast foward to now. Episodes are less but still occur with activity, i.e. running small errand. 
Right arm and left arm weaker and ache with numbness. Headaches still present daily with base skull feeling cold.
Brain fog is severe and clumsiness; dropping thungs or tripping. Lips are nearly 50% numb.right ear pops like im on airplane
Neurologist tested me for ANA, brain mri for stroke. CSF had low albumin but no pressure test done.
Cervical mri showed severe foraminal stenosis, cord flattening, disc herniations and bone spurs. 
I can't get any answers. Please...any thoughts? I work in medical research, so not totally green. Just need help. Anyone experienced anything like this
advertisement

Comments

• Hello Amy

That is a lot on your plate!
    Ive sneezed and and popped, but usually only the two bones hitting together and a,headache ensue
Sign In or Join Us to comment.