advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

ACDF C5-T1 on 9/15 Very Nervous!

Hi! I am new to the group and sooo glad I found this forum.  My surgery is this Thursday in San Diego. I am so scared to have the surgery done.  My biggest fear is the swallowing issues.  I have had pain now for awhile but the feeling of not being able to swallow or feel like I'm choking is starting to freak me out a bit.  Can anyone give me your experiences with the swallowing issues? I am having metal plates placed also and curious about my ROM.  I am a RN and I'm afraid also of not being able to return to work in a timely manner. Thanks so much for reading and I look forward to reading others experiences.

Pamela
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,188
    hello pamelakrn !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,188
    Hello....
    While waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, please use the search, upper right on page.
    Your concerns will lead you to current or older discussions.
    And also may lead you to the medical side of site with articles and videos!

re getting back to work...please read...Recovery the Most Important Phase....can find with search.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing!

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.