advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

dedewright39

I have been diagnosed with fibromialgia and the Dr put me on Lyrica,  but it isn't helping.   My feet and hands are hurting and most days I can't walk on my feet, especially if I've been on them for awhile.  I gave had neck surgery twice and the back of my neck stays sore all the time.  My  fingers on my right hand go numb also.  I'm wondering if this pain could be coming from my neck?  I've had some blood work done and I don't have arthritis or lupus.  
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,256
    hello dederwright39 !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,509
    dederwright39

How long have you been taking Lyrica?  It can take some time for it to really have an effect.

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.