advertisement
advertisement

MRI results

I had a fusion at L4 L5 S1 I have the set hypertrophy and minimal disc bulge at L3 L4 L4 L5 shows laminectomy change with Fusion there's mild enhancement of the surgical bed extending to the right and left neural foramen suggestive of scarring the L5 S1 level shows laminectomy change and post-operative changes with enhancement of the surgical bed slightly asymmetric to the left what does this mean
advertisement

Comments

• dizzyg5678 said:
    I had a fusion at L4 L5 S1 I have the set hypertrophy and minimal disc bulge at L3 L4 L4 L5 shows laminectomy change with Fusion there's mild enhancement of the surgical bed extending to the right and left neural foramen suggestive of scarring the L5 S1 level shows laminectomy change and post-operative changes with enhancement of the surgical bed slightly asymmetric to the left what does this mean
  • Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 754
    Hi dizzyg
    Not a doctor so I can't interpret your mri results. Have you asked your doctor to explain them to you? Keep asking until you feel comfortable understanding what they mean.
    Ellen 
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 4,299
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM
    hello dizzyg5678 !
    Welcome to Veritas Health Forumplease click on link for helpful information!
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 4,299
    Reminder....there are no medical professionals on discussion forum.
    We members are not permitted to comment on any MRI or other testing results.
    Please see little box on right of page for this explanation...

As mentioned by Ellen,above, please continue asking your doctors until you are able to understand.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.