advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Mri normal burning pain in whole back!!! Help!!!

I hurt my self lifting at work over a month ago! The pain starts at top of my neck all the way down to my tail bone... 2 weeks ago it started burning really bad in neck and middle back... shooting into my shoulders I am miserable!  They gave me anti inflammation shots and flexeril and hydro codone 10mg.... nothing helps!!!! I got mri done on c and t spine it came back normal!!!! I hurt so bad! My dr said it's most lol nerve damage! Sending me to pain clinic. What will pain clinic do??? It's ruining my life I am in constant pain sitting standing or laying!
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    hello lex4207 !

welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    Hello....
    It sounds very good you are referred to pain clinic.

On the right of page, FAQs, under Medicla Information...there are links re....Preparing for Pain Management Appointment, and others re questions to ask doctor.

You may find that very useful. When I first went to my pain management doctor, I brought along my CDs from any test I had done.
    He wanted to view it for himself as he knew what he was and was not looking for.
    Doctor did a little talking out loud of what he saw that written impression missed, and areas on written impression that doctor saw as incorrect.
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.