advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

When will I be able to return to sports

I suffered an injury during a sports match in which I was driven backwards landing on the back on my head basically kissing my chest (like diving in a swimming pool with hands behind back and landing on back of head) 

i had nothing show up x Rays and never lost feeling in hands of feet walking fine with minor ache waiting hour and half for ambulance 

I did did an mri just incase 6 days later and found compression fractures in T3/T4 and two herniated discs. I've to wear a brace for 4-6 weeks to heal fractures and no mention of discs/ if I should worry about them. I'm currently experiencing no pain just boredom in recovery. 

just looking to get an opinion when I will return to high impact activity with the zero pain at moment as current doc has zero clue regarding sports 
advertisement

Comments

• Hello Rocknrollstar

Welcome to Spine-Heath
    Please click the welcome message below for mor informtion and resources
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Got exact whereabouts of fractures and herniated discs. All doesn't mean much to me but more than I was told it seems

No herniations at the thoracic spine fracture levels (T2 and T3). 
    There are herniations in the cervix spine at C4-5, C5-6, and C6-7. 
    There are also herniations in the thoracic spine, mid to distal thoracic spine at T6-7 and T7-8. 

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.