advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tip to Naturally Relieve Back Pain

clairedavascclairedavas Posts: 4
edited 09/27/2016 - 10:26 AM in Lower Back Pain
If the pain is recent (whether due to injury or overuse), use ice packs for 10 minutes each hour for the first day and after that 3 times per day for the next two days. Then switch to heat to relax the muscles that might be tense and relieve back pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please refrain from making direct advice statements.  Instead of use ice packs for 10 minutes it should be the use of ice packs for 10  minutes may help

--- Thanks  Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator
Total relaxation is the
secret to enjoying sitting meditation. I sit with my spine upright, but
not rigid; and I relax all the muscles in my body.

advertisement

Comments

• I have been doing natural way for 3yrs... it is getting tiresome running here there to apts etc I saw an orthopedic spine in denver for 2nd opinion and I am going with his option ALIF in November
  • MarWinMarWin OhioPosts: 699
    Hi @samantha.ann86, what have you been doing for therapy? And if it's not too much to ask, why have you been in therapy?
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.