advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Degenerative disc

Is it ok to use a inversion table right after treatments on a decompression table?
advertisement

Comments

• gkpriceggkprice Halsey ORPosts: 1
    stenosis in L-4 L-5 area / is "burning" nerves a viable solution to the pain ?
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,188
    edited 10/16/2016 - 8:55 AM
    hello nanakimx4 !

welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!

it is always best to check with your own doctor, as he knows your situation best!
    some treatments can be beneficial to some members and harmful to others.
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,188
    hello gkprice !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!

curious if you discussed your question with your doctor? he would be best to answer since he knows your full medical history.

you may benefit from using search, upper right on page, to find information on your question.
    you may be led to current or older discussions on your topic.
    you may also be led to medical side of site with articles and videos. very informative!

i find when i search, i find more questions that i jot down to ask my  doctor.

Sign In or Join Us to comment.