advertisement
advertisement

disc dissecation with diffuse bulge disc with annular tear at L4 &L5 compressing bilateral L5 nerve

Hi i am 36. My job is to teach midwifey studentsand take them to the clinical placement. I have been suffering  from lower back ache from 7 years n I was doing physical therapy and this physical therapy was quite helpful to relieve a pain, it used to come and go. 4 weeks ago pain started  getting worse after travelling in motorbike for 4 hours. the symptomes inclulde buring sensation form lowerback to right leg and  numbness . i had difficult to walk and stand because of the physical theray the in the leg which was simlar to sciatiica was gone after 2 weeks but the burnig sesation did not subside  so  MRI was done . the above mention diagnosis was confirmed. then doctor ask to me continue physical therapy and complete bed rest  for a week with NSAID and opoids but i have still buring sensation and pain in lower back. i also do not bend my back annd cannot stand 20 min or more and cannot sit for more than 20-30 min. i am stiil not going back to work and please suggest me how long these burning sensation and pain exist. and what are are best solution to recover from these problem and what can be happen in the coming days if these symptoms did not disappear. your suggestion will be very grateful to me.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.