advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

How to Search for surgeon with C7-T1 experience?

I had an cervical MRI done in July and one done yesterday (Oct18) to see if any possible benefits from 4 months of rest, physical therapy and natural healing protocol. I have no idea what we will find if anything. I have 2  surgeon appointments to get a second and third opinion.

I mainly hoping the doctors will disagree with the doctor I have now about mulit-level surgery for C5-C6, C6-C7, and C7-T1.  I don't want any surgery but hoping to get by with only C7-T1. We shall see. Hoping one of these two surgeons has experience with C7-T1. If not I will continue to look. 

If anyone can give me ideas on finding a surgeon that has done  C7-T1 experience let me know. I'm in central fl but willing to travel. 
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 3,491
    Hello...
    It sounds good you are receiving second, third opinions. New eyes can be helpful.

Just a reminder, we members are not permitted to recommend any doctors or facilities.
    It may be helpful to ask hospitals for doctor recommendations. It may be helpful to check with teaching hospitals re their recommendations.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.