advertisement
advertisement

Hurt my back today about 7 of 10 pain

Hello everyone. I hurt my back today my lower back just above my butt. It hurts from my spine over to left hip. My hip.hurts when its touched and whwn.I bend over or move a certian way I get a stabbing pain between the spine and hip. Does anyone know what this could possibly be? Should I get it checked out and are there any home remedies to help ease the pain?
advertisement

Comments

• William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 1,925
    edited 10/20/2016 - 12:00 AM
    You have created a Duplicate Thread

5.11 You agree not to make duplicate threads.

Just a friendly reminder. Creating duplicates complicates the answers coming and serves to confuse anyone looking to answer.
  • I didnt mean to im sorry I did not realize I had until it was too late bc it wasnt showing it as posted. I am new and was lost on the site lol. It wont happen again William. Again I truly apologize. May I ask, is there a reason I havent gotten any responses?
  • advertisement
  • Also before I clicked post it said it was saved as a draft when I got back on to check for responces and so.I thought I hadnt actually posted it I am sorry
  • jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 688
    You'll make lots of new friends in here. Good luck.
  • Awesome thank you! Does anyone have any idea why since my back got hurt rhat now days later it hasn't fotten any better and also hurts in both hips. I have never had any hip provlems or hip pain before. PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.