advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

I can't find relief. Help!

I just recently graduated high school, but my freshman year I was in a car crash. It was nothing major I left the scene without injuries. Soon after I began noticing my pelvis would pop very loudly or I'd have very severe pain whenever I would walk for a long period of time. I nodded it off since it wasn't really affecting my everyday life. The pain began to escalate to my lower back. Along the tailbone area. I could lie on the floor if not I'd get stuck and had go get help to get back up. For about 3 1/2 years my pain began to increase very slow and then this past summer I hardly slept because of my constant pain that reached my upper back. My pain increased severely. Now my back pops about every 5 minutes. It gives me slight relief for a moment but I feel the pain soon after. Last week, the pain crept up the back of my neck and now I have headaches along with my chronic back pain. I can't sit for much time or even stand, even laying down is a struggle. I haven't been able to sleep for a while and I really need help. 
advertisement

Comments

• Hello Lyzette
    Have you been to your Primary Care provider to get the condition diagnosed?

It would be very helpfull to the forum members to have more information on your condition.

Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click the Welcome Message below for more information about SpineHealth
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

Sign In or Join Us to comment.