advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Budging disc help!

Comments

• @sherrygirl that's wonderful news! I am so happy to hear that you are making progress. Thank you for sharing the information about the therapy. I will read into it and see if there are any therapists in our region. I am starting to think, could PT have the desirable effects much later? I had sessions for the entire month and then I stopped as couldn't take the pain and now 2 weeks later I feel major relief. The discomfort is still there but at least the severe pain lessened.

The pillow has certainly worked for me. I have tried all sorts of pillows and spent lots of money on them but I personally sleep best with very soft pillows and I have finally found one last week. The improvement could also be related to that.

I have an appointment with a massage therapist tomorrow but I am still deciding whether to go or not. I will let you know how it goes in case I go.

Good luck for your MRI and keep me posted! It would be really interesting to know if there are any changes.
    Fingers crossed that there will be!
  • sherrygirlssherrygirl ontario canadaPosts: 162
    @Zuhairah I will keep you posted. Thank you for well wishes I hope you get relief too. 
    I am like you concern try treatments. 
  • advertisement
  • Thank you @sherrygirl I appreciate it! Lets keep each other posted. I will let you know how the massage therapy goes.
  • has any of you tried massage therapy for this particular issue by the way? It would be great to know your experiences as I am still unsure about it.
    I am glad getting MRI I only had xray which only shows degenerative changes in the bones. It's possibly my could be bulge disk or herniated. I will for sure keep in touch. Help us both through this spine stuff
  • advertisement
  • Sounds good. Thank you very much and good luck with the MRI. Speak soon!
    I called doctor office to get mri results before I go physiotherapy the nurse talk to the doctor and it's small degenerative changes to L4 an L5 an mentioned C5 an C6. What difference compare to my xray on my neck which was moderate to severe ddd with forminal stenosis biltral. I wonder physiotherapy made changes. I will get more details on Dec 1st.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.