advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Cervicogenic Headaches

I am looking for advice concerning cervicogenic headaches. I have had extreme headaches since last September. Neurosurgeon said they were cervicogenic. I had an artificial disc placed at c5/6 on Apr 25th. The headaches resolved for two weeks, and then returned with a vengeance. I found out the disc was defective and it "fell apart." I had the disc removed and had a fusion on Sep 25th. Still dealing with the headaches daily and very desperate for relief. I am currently taking nortryptyline and have had two rounds of botox injections. Has anyone had these headaches?? What are the best treatment options??
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    Hello...
    While you are waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, you may benefit from using search, upper right on page.
    Typing in your concerns, you may be led to current or older discussions.
    You may be led to the medical side with articles and videos.
    Very informative!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• It's going to sound weird but one thing that helps with my headaches when nothing else works is popsicles. I googled it and there's actually a study out on it.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.