advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Ehlers danlos syndrome 3

I have many spinal issues with my eds and was wondering if one could receive pain pump if the pain is in the upper spine?
advertisement

Comments

• MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 411
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM
    countrydiva,

Welcome to Veritas Health Forum

i have never heard of any contraindications for a pain pump in the thoracic area - but i personally have not heard of its use in that area. (i would need to research it  more) (you can also)  in the search box in the upper right corner i put  pain pump thoracic and found a number of threads on this and similar issues. look at this and let me know if it helped:
    https://www.spine-health.com/seek?query=pain+pump+thoracic

keep in touch,

mn
  • Hi, I also have eds 3 as it was with sever spinal complications. I e not heard about the use of a pain pump,  it may be a solution of sorts for us both?

I find I don't react to steroid injections at all. No help at all! But I'd be interested in more info if you find any! Likewise I'll pass any on your way too!

Good luck!

• advertisement
  • LizaLouiseLLizaLouise Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 13

Hi there - I just wanted to say hi, as I also have spinal issues and EDS III. Aren’t we lucky?

• I also have hEDS and spine issues.  They say I have degenerative discs and facet arthritis.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.