advertisement
advertisement

Healthy food to reduce weight?

Hello Everyone
I am 26years old girl and my weight is 86kg , I am trying to reduce my weight from past many months but unable to get effective results. So can anyone provide me some suggestions on weight loss diet plans that helps me  lose weight ? You can also provide me with diet plans and charts.
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,253
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM
    hello anne

there are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

please click on link for information about spine-health
    Welcome to Veritas Health Forum
  • Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 754
    Hi
    As Liz said, we are not medical professionals. But I recommend checking out My Fitness Pal. They have an app that lets you record what you eat, suggests meals, etc, etc. Bottom line is that you need to consume less calories than you use in order to lose weight.
    Good luck!
  • advertisement
  • I think workout with proper diet will help you to reduce weight. You can go with 1200 calorie diet plan with effective 2 hours workout. I sure you will see the effect just in 7 days.
  • My Fitness Pal is a good place to start. Have you talked with a nutritionist? I have access to one through my health insurance and she's a big help. I'm on a low salt, low sugar, low carb diet myself. I cut out any bad things I was eating and have lost weight, 30 lbs so far. You have to get moving, even walking is a good place to start.
  • Hello, I have heard about many drinks which helps in reducing weight like green tea.

• advertisement
  • I slowed down my eating..

I was a champion scoffer..2 steaks in 2 min level scoffer...7 plates at the buffet level scoffer..world class.

But then i had the physical fitness and metabolism to take that and more...

Then i got hurt..

A few months ago i did 1 thing to start

I ate 3 grapes,

And waited...

Next day..2 grapes

Last day 1 grape..what i was doing was seeing and feeling my appetite get modulated by the sugars..then i started very slowly decreasing my portions..all the while studying the effect of food on my feeling of what being sated to being full ment.

I found out that i ate far more than needed to be sated..than full.

Portion control..leaner foods,less carbs..i still eat regular foods...just not in large sizes.

I bought a belt last christmas at size 50 waist..today i just hit one notch from the last,..

I dont know how many inches or pounds that is but i have lost my butt and can see my calves,thigh and shoulder,muscles again.

And i dont suffer food withdrawls..

My stomach shrank,accordingly to where a double meat\cheese\lrg fry and coke would fit...to where a couple of dollar burgers fill me up..and that was one of the major points..shrinking that tummy..now,i feel full and sated with less...

I am a stress eater so i have my days..but all in all more betters than worse..

For this years christmas party i might be wearing a 42 instead of a fifty.

Ps..I had talked to a registered dietician and a doc before i started..thats important as i dont have a PCP for years...

See your doc and get advice from them 

Good weight loss to yah!

advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.