advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Need to know what it exactly mean

Hi I have done MRI for my spine and report said
L5-S1 disc - small central protrusion mildly indenting the thecal sac and transversing the nerve roots.what it's mean.
Doctor said I have no problem at all with my spine, but I could contineusly feeling stiffiness please let me know about it
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,697
    edited 01/04/2017 - 3:13 PM
    hello poonammalwal 
    there are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
    this includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test.

please click on link for information about spine-health

welcome to spine-health

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • catapamcatapam AustriaPosts: 207
    The doctor is always right, you know.
    I will just add that prevention is missing here.
    Morning back stiffness without pain is just the body voice telling you to be more careful with your back.
  • advertisement
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,496
    catapam

Well, some doctors are always right - that is why we have second opinions.

poonammalwal 

Consider getting a second opinion.  What kind of doctor told you that there is nothing wrong with your spine?

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

Sign In or Join Us to comment.