advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Implanted

hi everybody!  I had the NevroH10 implanted this past Friday,  Jan 6, 2017.  I'm miserable with the battery implant.  When will it stop hurting so bad?  I have gotten some relief, my left leg isn't numb any longer, I can stand longer, arms and shoulders aren't numb any longer.  Just hate the battery pain.  Please somebody give me an idea just how much longer before it stops killing me.  Dreaming of cutting it out....just kidding, I'm not stupid.  Thanks!
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,250
    hello,geishahal !

im curious if you spoke with doctor re the pain you are having?
    device is very new to your body and maybe doctor could allow for some...tweaking...to have it become more comfortable....??

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.