advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

20 y/o mild pain/discomfort

Recently I've noticed mild pain along my back and down my arms. It isn't unbearable but it has proved to be rather concerning, seeing as I don't know the cause of it. It is primarily in my upper back, however I have noticed lower back discomfort as well. As for the pain in my arms, it feels like a mild version of hitting my "funny bone". Is it urgent I see a doctor? Or should I give it more time? It's only been a couple days since I noticed the discomfort. Thanks to all.
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,250
    Reminder ...There are no medical professionals here on forum discussions.
    None of us are qualified or allowed to give any kind of medical advice.
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,250
    hello zm2248 !

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
  • If you have numbness, tingling, or burning sensations down your arm I would make an appointment asap. When you have those symptoms it may be indicative of a pinch nerve. I have the similar problems from cervical radiculitis, DDD, and disc bulges, as well as neck pain, headaches, and muscle spasms. These symptoms should certainly be looked in to. 
    Ol' Spiney..Micro-D L4-L5, TLIF L4-S1 -post op central HNP L4-S1,stenosis, retrolisthesis, EF, facet arthropathy, lumbar& cervical DDD. FBSS- Medtronic pain pump & SCS
Sign In or Join Us to comment.