advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hi. New to this site. Does anybody know about IFuse?

Hi. does anybody have any info on the Ifuse procedure? Have had 2 cortizone injections that only lasted a couple weeks. My Doc now wants to do Rino? but I heard about something called Ifuse. Anybody? Thanks so much for this site. Oh yeah, I'm 57 y/o and play a lot of basketball with pain. Thanks again.
advertisement

Comments

• catapamcatapam AustriaPosts: 207
    You  can search on spine health.
    This is about fusion of your sacroiliac joint.

So you are playing a lot of basketball with pain that is worsening your condition and now you will accept having fusion but not giving up painful activities that probably brought you here.
    What will happen after fusion?

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    hello statie4 !
    as was mentioned by catapam, above, it is very helpful to use search, upper right on page.
    for any of your concerns, you may be led to current or older discussions.
    you may be led to medical side with articles and videos. very informative!

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.