advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Headaches after any sort of activity

Hello Everyone,

My problem is kind of strange so I am finally beginning to think it might have something to do with my back.

I suffered a herniated disc between L3 and L4 in 2009. Currently the disc doesn't cause any discomfort unless I walk on soft sand or snow.

However whenever I do cardio or do any kind of activity like brisk walking running or anything like this, I get a headache a few hours later. By few hours I mean 4 - 5 hours later. The headache is strong that I need to take an analgesic so I am able to continue my day job.

Initially I thought it was dehydration so I made sure I was hydrating before, during and after the activity but this did not fix the issue. 

So I am finally beginning to think if these headaches are related to my herniated disc. Does anyone else experience similar symptoms. I am desperate for an answer and potential cure.

advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 4,299
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM
    hello animator!
    so many symptoms can overlap into such variety of conditions.
    i would think seeing your primary doctor would be very good first step.
    being seen by doctor and having issues ruled out is as important as finding cause of your current issue.

Welcome to Veritas Health Forumplease click on link for helpful information!
Sign In or Join Us to comment.