advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Scholiosis and training

Hello everyone.I'm almost 17 yaers old and a year ago i discovered I have scholiosis ( first stage) because of pain in the knees.Now sometimes my joints hurt and the back (in rare cases) I starteat treating it seriously three months ago. Now I do home exercises,go swimming,sleep in the right position etc. The problem is I really want to train for leg muscles and abs. I started doing it at home but honestly I do feel pain.Within the process  I found exercises which are not so bad for my scholiosis but STILL there is pain. I really want to train my body and I can't give it up. Does this threaten my scholiosis condition ? When exactly will I be able to go the fitness and do serious trainings ?Will I ever be ?

advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 4,299
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM
    hello veronika20000 !
    did your doctor or if you are seeing physical therapist, give you any suggestions?

there are no medical professionals here on discussion forums.
    we are not qualified or allowed to give advice, esp re what may possibly be harmful to your condition.

doctor is best to advise as he knows entirety of you medical history and cares for your general well being.

Welcome to Veritas Health Forumplease click on link for helpful information!
Sign In or Join Us to comment.