advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

2 months 1 week after acquiring Neural (spinal) Stimulator

Comments

• armelindarmelind South TexasPosts: 129
    jimandjr,  i am the same way, I use high freqs at night then during the day I have 3 other settings that are slightly different that I cycle through all day and then I have another hi freq setting that I use on occasion. If I have it on one too long it really gets painful. I too sometimes have my settings up so high that my arms twitch ha ha. Cant do that for too long but it seems to numb me up a bit. But some days all the settings really suck and just turning the whole thing off dont help. So I just find a setting thats the best and turn it to where I cant feel it. Before I know it my mind is distracted.
  • jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 735
    I was down to one bar on my SCS battery last night. Decided to charge today. My portable battery had no charge. Ugh. Charging the portable charger now. Sure hope my SCS battery does not run down. That's not good for a battery to go to zero. 
  • advertisement
    edited 03/14/2017 - 8:29 AM
    I almost was in that situation. No one told me not to do this, but usually, right after charging my SCS fully, I put my charger puck (that is what I will call it) back on its charger. I have to recharge my SCS weekly anyways so the puck sits there with some charge between charges and by the time I need it again it has almost enough power to fill up my SCS. So whatever is left in the puck will mostly boost my SCS when low, then I charge my puck all the way. Then the next day I can charge my SCS the rest of the way. Whatever is left in my puck will stay for a while in case I forget to charge it. So if my SCS gets low, I can boost it up again long enough to charge my puck again.

Does that make sense?
    nope never heard of it.
  • jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 735
    You can just charge the SCS once a week? That's very nice. I charge twice a week. Glad you like your Boston Scientific. Love my Algovita. While I am not "fixed," I can't imagine life without it now. GLTU
  • advertisement
    Yeah but my first 2 charges lasted 2 to 3 weeks. But since then, it has been about every 7 days.

And yeah, no where near fixed. I guess it helps but I am not ask for it to be removed yet either.

you too.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.