advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Unit leads in 2 different locations.......................

To make long story short. 2009 had lower back surgery from fall. Surgery did great until car wreck in 2014 that injured my neck and since wreck my lower back had gotten progressively worse. I have jump through all the hoops and doctors to get the stimulator in my neck but seem to keep hitting walls with doctors when I ask if the one lead and be put in neck and other in my lower back to help the pain there as well. I want to avoid all the expense and having to jump through every hoop again and just have it all done at one time. All I get it run around from doctors about my insurance approval. I talk to my insurance and they just need it submitted so it can be looked at and approved.

Is there anyone here or do you know anyone who has had the leads out in two different locations?

advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    hello ksimpson!
    while you are waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, search may be useful to you, upper right on page.
    you may be led to current or older discussions.
    you may be led to medical side.
    the main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.