I need advice!



  • Beekergirl, I started out the same as you, I had the throbbing but gabapentin and muscle relaxers kept it at bay, unfortunately I let that go for over a year. I would suggest seeking out a orthopedic surgeon or neurosurgeon and see what they say. For me, my c4 - c6 are crushing my nerves, they can tell you what's going on, and different ways to help you. Some people can get injections and be fine for awhile, unfortunately for me I let it go too long and now that's just a useless option for me now. 
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,406
    Beekergirl, I agree. Seek out another opinion.
    But what options is your doctor giving you? Has he made any suggestions for injections or PT? If you don't feel like the meds are not helping you need to discuss this with him.
    As Bionicwoman stated, don't let this go too long.

  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.