advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

difference between ANS & neurvo hi freq stim

Hi there,
I've had herniated discs & chronic back pain since 2000.  I recently moved to be near my older parents & there's only one pain doc here. He advocates the hi frequency stim & removing my answers unit that isn't working. I'm nervous about another surgery & another stim unit. I'm in my 3rd ANS now. They want to cut it out & install the new one on the old leads. So if it doesn't work, I'll have Nada. I suppose it's not worse than now, but still.  any advice.from folks that have switched? When I looked up this site, it seemed most folks were just trying their first one. I'd love to hear your ideas.  thank you!
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    hello plumbwiz!
    while you are waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, search may be useful to you, upper right on page.
    for any of your concerns, you may be led to current or older discussions. you may be led to medical side.
    the main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on, also.

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.