advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Vertebrae

I recently went to the ER yesterday night since my neck was in horrible pain. I was told they wanted and X-RAY so when they got the results they told me I have a Minimal reversal of the normal cervical lordosis. I just wanted to know if anyone would help shed some light on this discussion, since everything I have Google is pretty different.
advertisement

Comments

• Hi - I had that mentioned 5 years ago. You should do PT / exercises to reverse the curve. It can lead to bad thing in years if not addressed (imo). I wish I had done the exercises, now I have a herniated disk.
    Iskra
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    edited 03/12/2017 - 10:04 AM
    Reminder....there are no medical professionals on discussion forums.
    We member's are not qualified or allowed to comment on test results.
    We members are not qualified or allowed to give medical advice.
    Even when it comes to exercise. What is effective for one could be harmful to another.
    Please always get doctor's okay first.

Thank you......
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    hello karlaaa !
    where i live, when we patients visit er, our discharge papers always include that we are to follow up with our pcp with in 24-48 hours.
    your doctor should review test results with you and explain to your satisfaction how they directly effect you.

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.