advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Pain in my back, neck, shoulders, and middle of my spine.

Good Morning/ day. Im a 25 year old male. I played lots of basketball and some football growing up. Never had any injuries or things like that. Im a very paranoid person, I constantly think a lot and sometimes worry too much. About my 3 daughters, my future, my family, bills, etc.. I been in pain for about 3 years, its recently gotten a bit more painful. My shoulders, my neck, and the middle of my spine. I have no insurance so I pay cash for everything. I saw a chiropractor one time and never went back. I constantly think I have bone cancer or that im dying. I take ibuprofen 800 MG, and Tizadine surgery a bad thing? Am I too young to have anything major wrong with me? I don't smoke and drink maybe 8 times a year.
advertisement

Comments

• Hello, Bcorver. I tend to worry a lot, too, and carry tension around the shoulders. Tight muscles can pull on our spine and pull it out of alignment.  I was recently diagnosed with a protrusion in my neck and I feel that tight muscles ended up doing that. I have neck pain and pain down my right arm. I really think you may benefit from seeing a chiropractor again. But, find a Vitalistic Chiropractor. They have a mind and body approach to rebalancing the body and they don't crack you. I was told my ribs, hips, shoulders and head are out of alignment and will see him for about a dozen visits to bring back balance. I'm 46 and have had anxiety most of my life and this is the result: a skeletal frame out of whack. My chiropractor wants his patients to be able to go with the flow in life and have peace.  I wish you the best
  • Stress can magnify pain quite a bit, it does with me. I'm close to retirement and or may go on disability.
    Diagnosis: Thoracic facet syndrome & cervical and thoracic radiculopathy from car accident trauma.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.