Almost 4 months post op since my Algovita install. I have had good days and bad days just like before the install. Less really bad days. I have been using the high frequency programs 95% of the time. Recently those have not worked as well as in the past. I decided to try the tonic programs more often and at higher intensities. I gradually increase the intensities as much as my muscles can take. I never got final instructions from my ortho due to insurance changes so I'm on my own for now. This is the 2nd day of my little trial. Going real well so far. If I have learned anything, it is I have to constantly switch up the programs because my spine gets used to them.