advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

C4/5 just fused but now c6/7 is causing major symptoms

c4/5 was fussed 3 months ago but disc c6/7 is causing major issues. They may need to go in again but want to wait a year till the other is totally fussed. The pain has been awful. Already been in the hospital needed steroids for flare up and inconstancy again. They gotta go in again which means doing this over. I am scared, don't know yet what this will entailed, Advice? 
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    Hello!
    Wow.....sorry to hear that! I have never been a candidate so I can't speak to that.

While you are waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, search may be helpful to you.
    For any of your concerns you may be led to current or older discussions. You may be led to medical side.
    The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on, also.

Please keep us posted with how you are doing!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Hello Julie,

I would find out what major issues your doctor is referring to before consenting to another surgery.  I have had two levels done also.  C5-C7.  I still have as much or more pain than before.  Would not do it over again unless absolutely no choice.  I know its scary, but get all the facts then make a decision with a doctor in whom you trust. 

dmo

• advertisement
  • fingerscrossedffingerscrossed Rochester NYPosts: 26
    Actually the c4/5 was a success! I don't have numbness, my range of motion is great! Sorry your having issues. I wasn't looking to be talked out of surgery. I wanted to know if people have this and pain shifting to another disc once one was taken care of. 
Sign In or Join Us to comment.