advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

2nd CESI today

I am scheduled for my 2nd injection c6/7 today. 3 weeks post. Enormous relief. Left with some tricep and forearm pain with use and index finger tip is numb but I haven't even had Tylenol today. Is it worth it??
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,212
    hello bambeefin!
    while waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, search may be helpful to you, upper right on page.
    for any of your concerns, you may be led to current or older discussions. you may be led to medical side.
    the main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on, also. very informative!

i esp like the videos with the visual aid accompanying explanation.

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.