advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Worried about dizzyness and neck pain

Hello everyone,

I hit my head 2 years ago and following that developed nautical vertigo (like walking on a moving surface) and neck pain. I got diagnosed with c5/c6 slipped disc, osteophyte c5, some medulla pressure, nerve pressure on both c5 and c6 level. I also developed a brachialis plexus involvement (or was it from neck?) leading to a winger shoulder and nerve damage in thoracalis longus.

Anyway, I've beginning this last month to get really bad dizzyness of the feel like falling over and fainting variety. A strong sense of being off balance, like I feel like I am tilting over to one side, very bad, difficult to walk, severity varies.

I'm worried now that I might be suffering from vertebrobasiliar insufficiency, restricted blood supply to the back of the brain, due to the vertebral artery being pinched by the osteophyte or slipped disc.

Have any of you had symptoms like mine and what was it?
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,228
    hello ericdk !
    re responses from members with shared experiences....they are their experiences and doesn't take the place of a doctor's exam.
    we are each so individual.

i am curious..what have your doctors had to say about your symptoms...and your concerns!

while you are waiting for responses, search may be helpful to you, upper right in page.
    for any of your concerns, you may be led to current or older discussions. you may be led to the medical side.
    the main site has all the formal medical articles and videos. very informative!

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.