advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Spine-Health Article: When there is no cure for your aching back

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,497
    Ron

Thank you, this definitely needs to be passed onto other members.
    A great read.
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • mlsmmls MarylandPosts: 11
    edited 04/09/2017 - 1:34 PM
    These definitely can be useful things for managing chronic pain. (I've been dealing with my chronic pain for 11 and a half years after rupturing my C6-7 disc and having disc replacement and fusion surgery.) But what actually brought down my chronic pain significantly, so that it was much easier to manage the remaining pan that I have, was getting at some of the underlying true causes of the pain. I know for me, and many others I've met through this pain journey, addressing underlying emotions and identifying if there are any traumas (including emotional ones) that could be contributing to the pain, is what has really helped. And for some people I've met they actually eliminated their chronic pain.

I've put together lists of reading materials (that have helped me heal) and of the different treatments/activities (that I've personally tried to reduce my chronic pain symptoms). It also describes my story. Maybe this information can help others, too. (See url in my signature line).
    HealingFromChronicPain
    (if you want to read about my story and what I've done to reduce my chronic pain, see my personal website: https://www.healingfromchronicpain.com)
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,250
    Very good article for many of us! And esp with all the many additional links to check out reading and learning from.
    Thank you, Ron!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.