advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

injection newbie

hi! im heavenly and i saw my ns about a month ago and i see a ortho surgon/pain management doctor in my is there anything i should or shouldnt do? i have MRI in dec and surgery last may i lad a /l4/l5 and l5/s1 that had been fixed anyways the second disc ibad enough for surgery i dont know how i hernisted both discs but right now i have right leg pain and back pain and im really nervous to see he PM doc the last one i saw was not one ill ever go to again! any suggestions?
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,443
    heavenlyrae

maybe i missed something but i'm not quite understanding your questions or concerns.
    let's see if we cn mke sense out of this.
    1. do you have an appointment with an ortho surgeon or pain management?
    2. are you saying you will have to have surgery again?
    let me know some answers and we'll help you out if we can.

i know you've been on here a lot and we appreciate it. but have you ever taken the system tutorial? this would help you navigate through the spine health site.
    please click on the link below to get started.

all new members should take the system tutorial  

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • HeavenlyraeHHeavenlyrae Posts: 576
    edited 04/10/2017 - 10:51 AM
    answers 
    1. the doctor is a ortho surgon AND pain management specilest
    2. i am not 100% sure i hope not but i hope they let me have sedaton for whatever injection they do

my l4-l5 is slightly herniated which my NS says might be causing irratation on my nerve in my right leg but it should not hurt as bad as it does its like a dull pain when i get up or stand in one place for too long also fell a couple times between my last mri and my doc appt in march
  • advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,443
    Heavenlyrae

Do you know what kind of injection you will be getting?
    There are different kinds that they can do. I have a lot done in my PM doctor's office and some he has had to do in a surgical room. The area will be numbed. Make sure you ask a lot of questions especially what to do and not do after these injections.

Keep us posted.
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • okay i will i dont know what kind of injection i am having a consult taking my MRI with me

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.