advertisement
advertisement

Laying on side numbness in arm

So I rarely lay on my right side because it's harder to roll that way for some reason but this morning I managed to do it without too much trouble but when i woke up my left arm was asleep. Never happened before.  Maybe just how my arm was sitting?
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,415
    rae1112

I know you had surgery March 9 from T4 down. Like you said, the way your arm was sitting.
    That happens to me a lot, I wake up with both arms in the air trying to wake them up. But keep notes on it, especially if it keeps happening, to discuss with your surgeon.
  • rae1112rae1112 Michigan Posts: 140
    I don't know of anything going in in my cervical spine,  nothing ever mentioned.  I do get quite a sore neck especially since surgery and some swelling at the top of my incision just below my neck and on the side of my neck. 
  • advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,415
    rae1112

You need to make your surgeon aware of all of this. Do you have an appointment?
    The 21st. 
    Just noticed after sitting a bit the neck swelling has resolved but I will mention it to the dr. 
    My calves are sore today too. 
  • advertisement
    Yes you are right I was just thinking how I need to write this all down so I remember to tell the dr. Next week at my appt
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.