advertisement
advertisement

worried

with all the problems with my right leg and back pain will it ever 100% go away or is this a life long thing? even if i have things done ive had sleepless nights and endless tears and i just dont wanna have to deal with this forever i dont wanna deal with feeling sad all the time its not me im normallly happy cheerful person im just a debbie downer now
advertisement

Comments

• jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 688
    So sorry for your pain and depression. Try to stay positive. What did your doctor say?
  • i have to see a ortho for an injection consult is in may
  • advertisement
  • I feel the same way. Lots of crying, lots of asking "why me?". It's hard to say if it will get better, doctors tell me that my numbness in my left leg may never go away - even after I had the surgery. But, the injections I had previously for my right leg - my numbness and pain went away within a few months after I had suffered for maybe 8 months with it. This time when it came back, it picked my left leg and attacked it with a vengeance - which is why I needed emergency surgery. I'm hoping that the surgery finally helps me get to a place where I'm not in constant pain and discomfort. I hope that treatment helps you too. 
    Glad you're seeing an ortho.
  •  I totally understand how difficult it is to go through something like this. How long have you been in pain? There is always the hope that you get back a better quality of life. Some people are fortunate enough to make a full recovery or they may have a little residual pain that does not keep them from normal activities. Hopefully the injection will give you much better relief that lasts a long time.Hang in there, okay?
  • advertisement
  • It has been since augest but increased since dec when I fell down the stairs so I'm taking it easy yet walking to help now and then I limit my bending lifting to light stuff
    Hope your injection will help you. Have they talked to you about RFAs?
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.