advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Heavenlyrae- My Story

Comments

• yes it is! i just wish i was young again and didnt have this pain i get so sad 
  • So was working last night and my leg gave out luckily there was a chair by me happens to be the leg I have problems and I'm really feeling it today the pain after I got home was past a 10 couldn't get to sleepi well and I took my nightly meds and advil I hope I can feel better soon 31 days untill injection the countdown begins
  • advertisement
  • Haven't updated but it's been up and down I've been hurting more after working right now my foot feels like it's fallen asleep not much to update probally will make a new discussion based off this one for readers so all information is collected have a good one all :)
  • Somthing new today my foot fell asleep and the falling asleep is going up my leg
  • its gone away but i had a rough day and it was painful but the falling alseep episode is gone pre admission testing in next friday still not feeling myself when i dont have much i feel like the good ol rae but when i have bad days like today and yesterday i feel 25 years older then i really am (25)
  • advertisement
  • not feeling any better today just the other day i was in tears i was like will this ever go away? i probally wont but keeping my spirits up hoping i can get a goond management plan the gabapention helps i so wish i could walk like i used to but i dont want the pain after i just feel like im losing hope
  • HeavenlyraeHHeavenlyrae Posts: 577
    edited 06/04/2017 - 11:39 AM
    when it rains it storms at least how i feel it is a cold rainy day here in NY and im feeling it nerve wise i think its gonna be a new norm for me if injections dont work injections are my last option my disc isnt bad enough to have surgery on it and the left leg im really hoping that its just nerve healing and not a reherniation but keeping heat on my back and legs warm helps i have a recliner so it feels good to have my feet up and relaxed 
  • i doubt the Gabapentin is really working will be calling the doctors later to see what we can do about that i do still use a blanket and heating pad which helps i prefer warm days as it dosent hurt as much but on rainy cold days it sucks i am at a loss on what to do i do not want opioids if i can help it because of all the dangers of it and it is a bad combo with other medications so what do i do?
  • Severe pain called my surgeon hoping I can get help
  • surgon called back set me up for a early am appt but im going to see if they can give me a later time 9:15 is to darn early for for  an hours drive then asked me even on the voice mail right now it trying to figure out  things with them
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.