advertisement
advertisement

Heavenlyrae- My Story

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,489
    heavenlyrae

since so may people lately are having nerve issues, ron posted a web link this morning regarding this. i didn't know if you saw it so i'm sending it to. it's very interesting.

sciatica treatment
  • Thanks I'll have a read before bed 
  • advertisement
  • HeavenlyraeHHeavenlyrae Posts: 551
    edited 04/28/2017 - 12:42 PM
    the surgical site it like a lump not just a little bump will definitely tell the doctor also last night I rolled over and was on extreme pain when I laid on my right side and my left leg hurt slightly so gonna try and enjoy my day have plans to go out tonight so hopefully I'll have a enjoyable night
  • Last night I went to the races and enjoyed myself climbing the bleachers and getting on and off then was kind of scary I thought I was gonna fall didn't get home untill after midnight took pain meds and slept till 11am did some walking around the spectacular area every little bit stood up on the bleachers to stretch my back love love loved the ride home where I could rest my back pain was at a 4-5 today about the same  so heating pad and walking every little bit is my day after tomarrow i see the ortho surgeon to get answers I just got to remember my paperwork needs to be filled out one quest should I take my MRI copy?
  • HeavenlyraeHHeavenlyrae Posts: 551
    edited 04/30/2017 - 2:42 PM
    i have a milk care of cerebal palsy because of premature birth and the neurosurgon says its not effecting my spine but im planning on asking the pain doc just as a percaution i to trust my NS but maybe the ortho has more insight or a diffrent opinion my mom will be going with me to help fill out paperwork as i cannot write well i  hope i dont need more testing done but if i do i do but as my best friend of many years has  saiid  it could save my life though i doubt that its anything life threatning but hes just looking out for me 

anyways i have to arrive a half hour before the appotiment to fill out paperwork and all that fun stuff will update soon im nervous about seeing a new doctor but my NS said hes vary good and suggested him to me for an injection keeping my head held high and spirits up 
  • advertisement
  • On the way home from the pain doctor im having an injection the nurse is going to set up all the pre admission testing as I will be sedated love my PM had a bit of a wait but that's okay I have good care and happy with the staff and excited to receive care from the offiice ps im not driving 
  • PM wants me to go on gabapentin had to clear with my psychologist so now gotta wait untill I can call then PM office this is just a pain but well worth it
  • Started gabapentin last night I feel a tiny bit better but eventually I'll be in it 100mg 3x a day injection was moved to June 16th so it's only the Friday after the original date that's about all 
  • Today is touch and go back pains about a 5-7 leg is 1-3 yesterday I walked around a lot one day at a time
  • Got up and around and folded my clothes pain is at a 0-2 right now taking it easy on gabapentin 100mg 3x a day worked out a med routine I still am having the injection but since I started gabapentin I feel back to my old self before I had back problems still waiting on the PM docs nurse to call with set up with pre admission hopefully in my hometown(office I'm going to is an hour away) since for my first injection I'm being sedated and as I get to know my doctor we will not do sedation but I have anxiety problems so I tend to panic but all is well today
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.