advertisement
advertisement

Heavenlyrae- My Story

Comments

• thank you im just worried ill get too nervous and chicken out my Injection is june 26th the date keeps being changed between mine and docs secdueles i changed then he changed haha
  • Today leg pain and back pain are 7-10 it's vary uncomfortable but also it's a rainy wet day and they effects the body I could just feel it when I woke up and low and behold when I let my dog out it was wet and cold but I have my heating pad kindle and a blanket to keep my leg warm which 100% helps I find my body being warm helps when it hurts when I was in the hospital after surgery I think I had 3 blankets on but anyways that's today's update 
  • advertisement
  • Last night I had I had ALOT of back pain it felt like a 12 on pain scale still in pain this morning might be taking ibuprofen when I lay back down to see if it helps won't take my other meds till later will update later if I feel better
  • update: i am feeling good a little leg pain it is weird when the weather is really hot or cold or if its rainy and damp my back and leg hurts worse is this normal or am i just an oddball out?
  • Oh gosh I'm sorry but yeah hot: and cold weather bother me and sadly I have to go down to where I'm getting my injection to have pre admission testing done so that's a trip down then I have to see my doctors PA for the ok for sedation but that's right in town so no sweat there but yeah my back feels like it's on fire and I don't dare put my heating pad on it
  • advertisement
  • getting up this morning i was fine now recently i feel my legs are weak and im not sure why im not in any pain and i am using the ladies room alot should i call a doctor or just keep an eye on it over the weekend to see if it goes away/improves?
  • like my sister was telling me theres nothing they can do untill i have my injection which is a little over a month away hoping i can deal with this stuff
  • Woke up at about 6am i am in ALOT of pain took to ibprofin to take the edge off taking my gabapentin soon so I hope things get better throughout the day but it probally won't I'm kind of losing hope.....
  • maybe but it felt as bad as before  my left leg had surgery i honestly  thought i would never feel that pain again im just lost but yes i have to keep my hope up thank you :) i took my gabapentin and im feeling a little better after a shower
  • yes it is! i just wish i was young again and didnt have this pain i get so sad 
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.