advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

residual tingle after scs shut-off

Had Boston Sci scs implanted in Dec. 2016 and relief was fine although programs seemed to be changing in effectiveness and had to be reset by techs. Lately I experience a strong "tingle" all over after I shut off the stim. This lasts from a few minutes to a few hours and is very annoying.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and can offer any suggestions to help this. Thanks in advance, Lorraine
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    hello bala 42 !
    curious if you spoke to representative about your symptoms?

while you are waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, the search may be very helpful to you.
    for any of your concerns, you may be led to current or older discussions. you may be led to medical side.
    the main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on, also.

please click on links for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 735
    I never shut off my scs. Why do you shut yours off? I have never had that happen. I've had my battery run out or accidentally shut it off and never feel tingling after it is off. 
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.