advertisement
advertisement

Central Pain Syndrome - local or diffused - deep brain stimulation - brain spect scan

I was in an accident 9 years ago and have been fighting for my life and my body has metamorphically been changing physically and neurologically. I live alone and go through major anxiety running around the world for medical help. Has anyone looked around the world and finally had a good experience to find a doctor who deals with burning in the head to your toes with muscle spasms?

I get pain even with shots of pain in my head, headaches, memory issues. I asked for a brain spect scan from a neurologist to have a doctor like Dr. Daniel Amen to tell me what is wrong with the activity in the brain

I heard of the heard of tried the ''deep brain stimulation'' for their condition? It is done by a neurosurgeon for people in extreme pain and suffering from depression, too. It has been used for Parkinson's and OCD patients as well.  Medications are limited in effect if it works at all. This is the last resort for people in burning.

If you have any knowledge or experience in this, please let me know what your experience has been, how much you paid, and what doctor treated you with any other helpful information.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.