advertisement
advertisement

Help would be appreciated greatly!

hi I'm new here and would really appreciate some help.

The past 4 weeks now I've had a pain in my neck going into my left shoulder into my shoulder blade and also the top of my arm.

It started off as if i had lay on it wrong during the night but yesterday I woke up and physically couldn't move my neck, when I move my shoulder I am in excruciating pain, I can't lift my left arm up very far either.

My doctor has gave me some stronger pain medication and told me it will go away on its own and to treat it with hot and cold compress which I've been doing for 4 weeks now with no relief.

I'm literally at breaking point with the pain, it's effecting my everyday life I'm only 27 and it's literally taking over. 

Any help would be great

Thanks

advertisement

Comments

• RDavidGRRDavidG Jacksonville FlPosts: 178

Agree with older then dirt, first is the pain constant or intermittent? Sharp or dull? Worsenon movement or at rest? Make a log and take that to to your MD

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,404
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM

hello rachmc976

welcome to spine health

i agree with both of the above comments but want to add, get a second opinion. have you thought about seeing a neurologist? 
    while you are waiting for other members to reply, please click on the welcome link below for more information to get you started on the forum.

welcome to spine health

all new members should take the system tutorial 
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.